Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Body Happening FINAL

BODY HAPPENING FINAL PROJECT

Recognizable Glow


This is my glowing body project. I wanted to show the movement of the human body for my body happening project. I was inspired by photographs of human bodies covered in glow paint and glowing clothing. I used glow-in-the-dark paint at first, but the camera did not capture the amazing glow, so I resorted to glow sticks. The glow sticks actually gave a greater outcome than the paint could have. I used the song, Satisfaction, by Benny Benassi because it gave a very 80's techno feel.


PHOTOS OF FINAL OUTCOME









INSPIRATION

I was inspired by these photos of glowing bodies. I managed to capture the colors of the image on the left and the stance and seriousness of the imagine the right.











IN-PROCESS PHOTOS:




No comments:

Post a Comment